Christopher Walken: he's one of Hollywood's wise old men, and like Bill Murray, he's America's uncle. When you read his quotes, make sure you read it in his trademark voice, turning every vowel sound into three vaAh-OW-el sounds.
France's Fête des Lumières Is a Light Festival Unlike Anything You've Ever Seen
3. "Somebody said to me that I speak English almost like somebody for whom English is not their first language."
4. "I like cats a lot. I've always liked cats. They're great company. When they eat, they always leave a little bit at the bottom of the bowl. A dog will polish the bowl, but a cat always leaves a little bit. It's like an offering."
6. "I grew up listening to people speaking broken English. I probably picked that up."
7. "I think that weddings have probably been crashed since the beginning of time. Cavemen crashed them. You go to meet girls. It makes sense."
8."I think the fact that I was raised in show business, in New York City, in the '50s, that's affected my personality to the point that I'm a little different."
9. "I've never crashed a wedding. When I was a kid I, of course, used to crash parties. Crashing a wedding is difficult though because you have to have the suit, and you have to have information in case someone catches you. You have to know at least some names and something."
14. " I don't have a wristwatch either because if I need to know what time it is, I ask somebody."
15. "I asked this girl to go to the prom and she said she would but that she had a boyfriend, an older guy. Then she took out her wallet and showed me a picture of this handsome guy with the hair, the teeth, who looked like a Greek statue. I thought, All right, and then I asked to see it again and said, "This is not a photograph. You cut this out of a magazine." She got farmisht and said, "Yes, you're right, I did. I'm so madly in love with him. His name is Elvis Presley." She went with me to the prom. I had her in a compromising position. That's what you get for lying."