When you think Clint Eastwood, you think ponchos, guns, glares, and—sadly—chairs. He's certainly etched himself in recent memory as something of a babbling dinosaur who's held the microphone a little too long, but we don't think a momentary senior moment with a four-legged stool should negate the bounteous wisdom he's imparted over the years. Here are some prime words from vintage Eastwood.
1. "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." HD Wallpapers Desktop
2. "This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country." Odysee du Cinema
3. "They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning." Odysee du Cinema
4. "I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it." Celebrity Fan Web
5. "I've had no problem harnessing anger."
6. "I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice." The Place2
7. "If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster." MovPins
8. "Movies are fun, but they are no cure for cancer." Million You
9. "I still work out on a daily basis."
10. "I'd always tried to resist playing the super-virility thing. I liked showing the vulnerability of age." NASA
11. "If a person doesn't change, there's something really wrong with him."
12. "I think being able to age gracefully is a very important talent. It is too late for me." Comic Vine
13. "I'm not a regrets-type person." Blog CDN
14. "If I was a dreamer, I would have achieved nothing. And I certainly would not deal with such trifles as playing in movies." NBC 15. "I've always been fascinated with the stealing of innocence. It's the most heinous crime, and certainly a capital crime if there ever was one."
is an editor at Supercompressor. He squints a lot. Follow him on Twitter Ethan Wolff-Mann @ewolffmann.