When you think Clint Eastwood, you think ponchos, guns, glares, and—sadly—chairs. He's certainly etched himself in recent memory as something of a babbling dinosaur who's held the microphone a little too long, but we don't think a momentary senior moment with a four-legged stool should negate the bounteous wisdom he's imparted over the years. Here are some prime words from vintage Eastwood.
Meat Flowers Are Here to Give You The Best Valentine's Day Wallpapers WA
1. "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." HD Wallpapers Desktop
2. "This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country." Odysee du Cinema
3. "They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning." Odysee du Cinema
4. "I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it." Celebrity Fan Web
5. "I've had no problem harnessing anger."
6. "I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice." The Place2
7. "If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster." MovPins
8. "Movies are fun, but they are no cure for cancer." Million You
9. "I still work out on a daily basis."
10. "I'd always tried to resist playing the super-virility thing. I liked showing the vulnerability of age." NASA
11. "If a person doesn't change, there's something really wrong with him."
12. "I think being able to age gracefully is a very important talent. It is too late for me." Comic Vine
13. "I'm not a regrets-type person." Blog CDN
14. "If I was a dreamer, I would have achieved nothing. And I certainly would not deal with such trifles as playing in movies." NBC 15. "I've always been fascinated with the stealing of innocence. It's the most heinous crime, and certainly a capital crime if there ever was one."
is an editor at Supercompressor. He squints a lot. Follow him on Twitter Ethan Wolff-Mann @ewolffmann.