A Canadian underwear company, UNDZ, is offering an insurance plan for your penis with the purchase of three or more pairs of underwear. The startlingly real plan, available for viewing in PDF form, legally binds the company to pay $50,000 in the event of "complete removal of the penis." Don't start your chopping spree quite yet, though; there are some conditions in which you cannot receive the payout. These conditions include:
1. War, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion or being on naval, military or airforce active duty or operations.
2. Making or using explosives.
3. Taking part in any flying activity, other than as a passenger in a commercially licensed aircraft.
4. You committing suicide or your deliberate self-harm.
5. Exposing yourself to danger.
6. Attacked or harmed by a close relative.