Lifestyle

Shotgun your beer like an adult

For all the times you're reliving long forgotten college days of yore: the Beer Tusk. At $12, it's a steal, answering 97.5% of your life questions with a quick pressure-release prick before opening up the other 2.5% of that low-cal wisdom for you to drink up.


It also opens bottles the normal way, so that you might take a moment and enjoy a casual brew every once in awhile.