Ok, here's a quick little history lesson on Quaaludes.
- They were first synthesized in India in 1951 as an antimalarial drug.
- "Quaalude" is a shortened version of the phrase "quiet interlude."
- Originally prescribed for insomnia and relaxation, people started taking Quaaludes recreationally during the sixties and seventies.
- Ludes were withdrawn from the market in the early eighties and made a Schedule I drug in 1984.
- This is what happens when you take too many.
The website (which we have
to assume was built during a particularly baller Quaalude-kick) also sells hats, mouse pads, and hopefully baby onesies soon? Please?